As Senior Electrical maintenance engineer you are responsible for the further development and implementation of a strategic maintenance plan with a focus on the electrical discipline (HV/MV/LV). You take into account the different facets involved in the operation of the 3 wind farms.
You are co-responsible for the further development and implementation of the strategic maintenance plan for the electrical assets. You examine various scenarios and impact on the organization and the preparation and follow-up of the corresponding budget. In doing so, you always look at where there are still improvement processes to be implemented.
Together with our electrical team, you ensure that the Otary Offshore transformer stations of our three concessions (Rentel, Seastar and Mermaid) are maintained to the highest standards, both in terms of corrective and preventive maintenance, with the emphasis on condition-based maintenance. You will actively follow the market developments, with close contact to the co-specialists where relevant.
You are responsible for the various facets within the maintenance activities of the transformer stations and together with the maintenance lead – electrical, the electrical point of contact for the colleagues responsible for turbine maintenance. This is both for specific maintenance activities performed in-house as well as managing the maintenance activities and inspections performed within the framework of both service & maintenance contracts and follow-up of defects.
Also you take care of optimization of outage moments and make data analyses of this down time, with investigation of possible solutions. You do this in close cooperation with the Operations and Asset Management teams.
You ensure that safety and quality can be guaranteed at all times. You do this in consultation with the HSE Team where you ensure that the high HSE standards are developed and implemented. You also contact the various service teams and ensure that the safety measures are always complied with.
As technical expert, you provide the necessary assistance in resolving major technical incidents and disaster recovery. You make the necessary recommendations and record everything so that lessons can be learned for current projects.
You are critical and constantly trying to improve your methodology. You bring insight into complex technical problems and work closely with the Operations & Asset Management Teams and the switchgear manager to create a major impact for the company.
You will also participate in major maintenance projects and work closely with the offshore service teams.
You will report to Head of Engineering & Maintenance and work in tandem with the Installation Manager and Maintenance Lead - electrical.
We have a match if
- You have a master's degree in electrical engineering
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in energy projects (preferably in offshore wind), large industrial installations or in the oil and gas industry.
- You have experience with the development of strategic maintenance plans and calculating & analyzing the impact on the organization
- You are a team player, committed and have a high level of integrity. You share knowledge constructively and allow team members to develop further
- You have good judgment and are able to take quality decisions
- You have the ability to negotiate with different contractors
- You are proactive and know how to get things done
- You are fluent in English as well as Dutch
We offer you
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- Use of business laptop and mobile phone
- A group & hospitalization insurance package
- Company car with private use
- All required GWO training
Interested in this vacancy?
Or do you have a different electrical technical profile?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org