Marine Operations Lead
You ensure that the daily offshore wind farm marine activities are performed safely and efficiently by coordinating all offshore vessel and helicopter operations, together with a dedicated team of marine coordinators. You manage the processes to manifest crew and personnel, to control access to the offshore wind farm concessions and to perform real-time communications across all offshore personnel.
You will take a lead or key role within the team to ensure the successful outcome of major offshore campaigns, overseeing the planning and execution of marine activities.
You provide maritime knowledge and support to the operations and maintenance teams for our offshore wind farm O&M activities.
You are overall responsible for the daily operation of vessel charters and being primary single point of contact to vessel providers.
You perform and report on vessel inspections, vessel and company audits, and ensure that all vessel operations meet safety and regulatory requirements in compliance with local legislation and international standards.
You support EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) in maritime matters and are liaison with all relevant governmental agencies, statutory bodies and emergency services.
You contribute to the development and maintenance of existing and new company hardware and software systems used to manage and operate our offshore wind farm concessions.
You will give recommendations and assist in the procurement and maintenance of materials and equipment related to marine activities ensuring statutory or competent person inspections are completed and operational readiness at all times.
You keep your maritime knowledge up-to-date and can provide support as subject matter expert concerning all marine operations.
Your profile and skills
- You have a marine or offshore operations background
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- You have a strong understanding of vessel regulatory requirements, design and performance
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong safety awareness and are a role-model towards third parties
- You are stress-resilient and able to cope efficiently with emergency situations
- You are a team player with the ability to manage and motivate smaller teams
- You are bilingual Dutch-English
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the offshore wind energy business
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration or a consultancy contract
- A team of motivated colleagues