The IT Manager develops a long-term vision and policy in the field of ICT within Otary, manages internal and external partners and involves the right stakeholders to ensure the efficient functioning of the organization.
You formulate and develop the ICT strategy of the organization for the coming years and you are responsible for translating that strategy into a concrete action plan, as well as its rollout.
You advise management on new ICT trends and innovations, need for upgrades and updates of current technical equipment (hardware & software)
You coordinate & organize the activities of the service based on the needs of the organization and directs both internal employees and external parties. If necessary, negotiate and conclude agreements with external partners to provide high-performance support for the activities.
You continue to build ICT processes and systems in line with the needs of the organization and ensure that they work and are used efficiently. You manage both internal employees and external parties and you follow up (existing) SLAs.
You organize good support for first-line help via SLA so that IT problems are solved within the foreseeable future. You are not afraid to jump in hands-on if necessary.
You manage IT projects, ensure clear project plans and project follow-up. Together with the key users of the departments, you ensure that the ERP package (Oracle Netsuite) remains manageable and is further optimized.
You support the O&M and asset management team in the technical implementation of innovative use cases and data projects.
You follow the SCADA management, as well as the operation and optimization of the park management system eWind, with an eye for performance, stability, cost and improvements.
Examples of ICT Projects include:
• Support with the rollout of ERP package (Oracle Netsuite) and further optimization of it
• More focus towards cloud & data driven IT environment, in collaboration with the asset management team
• Analysis of current collaboration tools (Teams, sharepoint,…) and advise optimizations if necessary
• VR room optimization and scenario building
• Technical support for the roll-out of data-driven projects and analysis of the necessary infrastructure for the development of ML/AI projects
• Keeping the offshore and onshore IT infrastructure up-to-date in function of operational stability
• Rollout of offshore person tracking infrastructure
• Evaluate security environment, update and analyze business interruption scenarios.
You are the perfect candidate for us if:
- You have a master's degree, preferably in an ICT direction, or are equivalent through experience
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You have relevant work experience in the field of cloud, collaboration and security projects and you have experience in leading complex IT projects;
- Preferably you have experience with ERP packages and implementation/upgrade processes;
- You can think strategically and act hands-on;
- You are attracted by innovations and are interested in the latest technologies.
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
- You are fascinated by the offshore wind energy sector and this also on a technical level
We are happy to offer you:
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the offshore wind energy sector with a daily dose of fresh sea air
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration
- A laptop and smartphone for business use
- Group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and a company car
- An innovative vibe (feel welcome in our VR room, meet our digital twin, immediate onboarding on the Machine Learning journey)
- A team of motivated colleagues
Interested in this vacancy?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org