You develop, expand and oversee the “safety first” culture, by monitoring incidents, of injury, illness, and other potential risk/emergency situations in the company. In this respect, you act as a first point of contact for authorities, external partners and other stakeholders.
- You raise safety awareness within the organization by motivating all parties involved to always act in a safe manner.
- You implement and evaluate the HSE year action plan and organize multiple safety projects, and set up instructions and worksheets.
- You give inductions about current safety hazards based on internal and external (market) research.
- You identify training needs and design multiple training programs/campaigns to provide safety awareness education within the organization.
- You implement and steer regular process audits, in order to achieve the company HSE objectives.
Your profile and skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- You are willing to work offshore (vessel transportation, boat landing, platform climbing, …)
- You have knowledge of ISO management systems, A.R.E.I.
- Experience in offshore wind energy, utilities or oil and gas
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong safety awareness and are a role-model towards third parties
- You are stress-resilient and able to cope efficiently with emergency situations
- You are fluently in English, Dutch-speaking is an added value
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package or day rate in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration or a consultancy contract
- A team of motivated colleagues