You answer incoming calls and e-mails and you help with all-round questions from both external and internal employees.
You are the first contact for visitors and receive them with a smile. You ensure an orderly reception and meeting rooms.
You handle the incoming and outgoing mail (letters, packages, etc.) of the organization and you support in the preparation and sending of correspondence.
You support the finance team and the accountant with the processing and entry of incoming invoices and you ensure a correct link with the purchase orders.
Finally, you organize the travel arrangements for internal employees, both transport and accommodation.
You are the perfect candidate for us if:
- You already have a first experience in a reception function,
- You can work well with the Office 365 package, more specifically Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Preferably you have basic knowledge of accounting principles and already gained experience
- You are a real centipede and can combine different tasks together
- You work accurately and with an eye for detail
- You can communicate fluently in NL, FR & EN;
- You are fascinated by the offshore wind energy sector and this also on a technical level
We are happy to offer you:
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the offshore wind energy sector with a daily dose of fresh sea air
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration
- A laptop and smartphone for business use
- Group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers
- A team of motivated colleagues
Interested in this vacancy?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org