As Business Controller you, together with your colleagues Frederic, Stefanie and Sophie, are responsible for preparing management reporting in order to identify the financial and operational objectives of Otary and our offshore wind projects.
Focus on following aspects:
- Cost management (construction & operational budget)
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Cash flow management & project finance
- Consolidation support
- Internal process setup and manaement (purchasing, inventory, ...)
You will assist Sophie and Kimberly (our accounting team) with the monthly closing process and the preparation of the monthly management reports.
You are responsible for the financial statements (BE GAAP & IFRS).
You prepare and advise on financial and operational reports for our different stakeholders (management, Board of Directors, shareholders...), to help our management in achieving and adjusting short- and long-term objectives and decisions.
You follow-up of the budget and operational results to ensure data can be closely monitored and allow for timely adjustments if needed.
You analyze investment proposals and advise on their suitability to ensure correct (strategic) decisions and business continuity.
You prepare, implement, and assess the financial reporting procedures, with a focus on maintaining and improving the quality of our current processes.
You keep your knowledge up-to-date in the area of financial controlling, by following the latest trends and developments.
You report to Frederic, our finance manager.
You are the perfect candidate for us if:
- You have at least 8 years of experience in controlling and/or business analysis
- You have a master’s degree in finance (applied economics, commercial engineering, ...)
- You have experience working with ERP software packages
- You know how to work with reporting tools (IFRS) & use of databases
- You have a high level proficiency with MS Office applications, especially Excel has no more secrets for you
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- You have an analytical mind and can work under pressure
- You can work independently as well as in team
- You know how to set priorities, and deliver results according to the agreements made
- You are interested in the offshore wind energy business and its technical specifications
- You don’t mind working in a fast-changing environment
We offer you
- A team of dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A challenging & dynamic work environment in the offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh sea breeze, and a sea view office to complete the picture
- A growing and knowledge-driven organization with respect, positivity, quality and leadership as core values
- A one-year contract with the possibility of extension (a 4/5th regime is possible as well)
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities, as well as the possibility to work from home
Interested in this vacancy or do you know someone who could be interested?
Don’t hesitate to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org!